Intellectual Wellness is having a strong desire and curiosity for learning. It is important to be stimulated by new ideas and experiences.
- Sharing ideas and valuing new ways of looking at things
- It is about responding to challenges and opportunities to grow
- Consider making plans, developing strategies and solving problems
- Keep an activated stimulated mind
- Continue to learn through formal education and informal life experiences
- Be open to new ideas
- Thinking critically and questioning will result in a sense of curiosity and creativity
- Be motivated to accomplish new skills and try new challenges
- Keep your mind focused on achieving and being productive
Incorporating these tips into your lifestyle will enhance your overall wellbeing.